Terms & Conditions
Deposit and Payment Policy
- A minimum 25% non-refundable deposit of the full amount per person is required in order to secure and place all reservations. This deposit will count towards the cost of your trip.
- This deposit is mainly allocated to paying air tickets, ferry tickets and non-refundable deposits to accommodation establishments and hence it is non-refundable.
- The amount of the deposit may vary and will be advised to the traveler on a case by case basis for each tailor made trip.
- No reservation is considered confirmed until the deposit has been received in our account.
- Final payment must be made no later than 60 days prior to departure date.
- If your reservation is made within 60 days or less of departure, the entire cost of the trip must be paid at the time of confirmation.
- Failure to provide full payment according to above outlined schedules will result in cancellation of your Curated Greece Trip.
- In case the custom trip includes accommodation in a villa, then a payment of up to 50% might be needed upon confirmation. The traveler will be advised accordingly.
Change and Cancellation Policy
For packages including accommodation in hotels, unless agreed otherwise:
60+ Days prior to departure: non-refundable deposit penalty plus any incurred fees.
59 – 46 days prior to departure: 20% of total amount.
45 – 31 Days prior to departure: 50% of total amount.
Within 30 Days prior to arrival: 100% of total amount.
No refunds will be made for no-shows, early departures or unused services.
All refund requests must be made in writing and are processed within 30 to 60 days.